Houston, Texas – June 30, 2010– Performix Inc., the provider of next generation manufacturing execution, recipe management, and batch solutions for the chemical, consumer products, food and beverage, and pharmaceutical industries, today announced the release of Performix xMES 7.6, the most advanced, single solution platform from Performix. Delivering enterprise capabilities for process manufacturers to more easily and efficiently perform the functions that span the entire batch manufacturing footprint, Performix xMES 7.6 enables rapid deployment times and global rollout leading to faster returns on investment.
“The latest release of the Performix xMES Suite further enhances the solutions’ tradition of streamlining SAP Batch Manufacturing and plant floor execution,” said Sham Afzalpurkar, President and Chief Executive Officer for Performix. “By leveraging core SAP ERP master data and functionality, Performix xMES 7.6 continues to deliver on the promise of Next Generation Batch Manufacturing. Delivered as an “Out-of-the-Box” solution, xMES 7.6 also enables quicker and more cost effective implementations while continuing to allow manufacturers to extend the value of their current SAP investment.”
The Performix xMES Suite is being deployed worldwide by manufacturers to streamline their global manufacturing processes. Dow Corning Corp, an early adopter of Performix’s MES solutions has realized significant benefits. Most recently they received industry recognition for their use of the Performix xMES Suite for Electronic Work Instructions being named a PM100 award winner for Operational Excellence by Managing Automation.
New Capabilities Streamline the Batch Manufacturing Lifecycle and Global Deployment
Created to accelerate manufacturing visibility and control, the Performix xMES Suite consists of three core components including xRecipe™ for SAP Recipe Editing and Management; xMES®, the Recipe Execution engine; and xBatch™, the Batch Execution Historian. These components combined with SAP ERP and existing plant automation infrastructure encompass the entire Batch Manufacturing Lifecycle - from Recipe creation and management through plant floor execution and post batch analysis.
Performix xMES 7.6 builds upon these core functions to deliver manufacturers a range of new enterprise capabilities including:
- Full NLS multi-language support with translations for English, German, French, Spanish, Korean, and Japanese providing the required localization needed to deploy flexibly across the globe.
- Centralized performance and health monitoring services, events and notification functionality, and a dashboard for centralized support of local instances for regional and global system operations center support.
- Support for B2MML v4.0, the latest standard for ISA95
In addition to the enterprise capabilities, Performix xMES 7.6 includes many new features, such as:
- Procedure authoring and execution for common, non-product related tasks such as line clearances, clean-up and changeover.
- Procedure and local order management and execution.
- Phase Template support for scrap transactions and transaction reversals.
- Folders and filters to improve the organization of Recipes, Operation Templates and Phase Templates both locally and globally.
- xRecipe™ and xMES® enhanced reporting features.
For more information about the Performix xMES Suite, please visit www.performixinc.com.
Performix, Inc. is a next generation manufacturing execution system (MES) software company based in Houston, Texas founded with a charter to develop state-of-the-art solutions and products for the batch process manufacturing industry. The Company’s suite of composite software applications, Performix xMES®, fills the gaps within enterprise systems and completes the MES solution by leveraging existing SAP solutions and manufacturing system infrastructure. Performix offers products for the chemical and pharmaceutical manufacturing industry verticals. Performix’ MES suite of products have been developed by software industry veterans with deep manufacturing industry knowledge. For more information, please visit www.performixinc.com.